Last updated: 2023/09/26
Information Collection and Use
We collect information to provide and improve our services. By using our services, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data: This may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, and contact details.
- Usage Data: This includes data collected automatically, either generated by the use of our services or from the service infrastructure itself.
How We Use Your Information
We use collected information for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our services
- To improve customer care and support
- For internal data analysis and research
- To comply with legal obligations
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us. We employ a variety of security measures to protect your personal information.
International Data Transfer
As we operate internationally, your data may be transferred and processed in countries outside of your jurisdiction.
No Liability for Third-Party Links
Our service may contain links to third-party websites that we do not own or control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these external sites.
Our service is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal data from minors.